[Musix-users] Musix 0.59 CD does not boot

Jack Langdon jacklangdo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 21:30:19 CEST 2006

My setup (which does not boot Musix 0.59 CD (but does boot many other
live CD's)) is as follows:

    Motherboard:
      CPU Type                                          Intel
Celeron-A, 450 MHz (4.5 x 100)
      Motherboard Name                                  Abit BH6  (2
ISA, 5 PCI, 1 AGP, 3 DIMM)
      Motherboard Chipset                               Intel 82440BX
      System Memory                                     192 MB  (SDRAM)
      BIOS Type                                         Award Modular (01/07/99)

    Storage:
      Floppy Drive                                      GENERIC NEC  FLOPPY DISK
      Disk Drive                                        GENERIC IDE  DISK TYPE47
      Optical Drive                                     HL-DT-ST
RW/DVD GCC-4120B  (DVD:8x, CD:12x/8x/32x DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
      Optical Drive                                     NEC CD-ROM
DRIVE:273  (4x CD-ROM)

    BIOS Properties:
      Vendor                                            Award Software
International, Inc.
      Version                                           4.51 PG
      Release Date                                      01/07/99
      Size                                              256 KB
      Boot Devices                                      Floppy Disk,
Hard Disk, CD-ROM, ATAPI ZIP, LS-120
      Capabilities                                      Flash BIOS,
Shadow BIOS, Selectable Boot, EDD
      Supported Standards                               DMI, APM,
ACPI, ESCD, PnP
      Expansion Capabilities                            ISA, PCI, AGP, USB

    Motherboard Properties:
      Manufacturer                                      http://www.abit.com.tw
      Product                                           i440BX-W83977 (BH6)