[Musix-users] Musix 0.59 CD does not boot

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 19:58:23 CEST 2006

my issue was with the hardware, so i have the question of what kind of computer do you have?

Jack Langdon <jacklangdo at gmail.com> wrote:  Hi,

I seem not to be able to boot Musix 0.59 CD even though several other live linux CD's boot just fine. I noticed that someone had a similar problem with Musix 0.50:

https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/musix-users/2006-August/000280.html

In that previous case, the user managed to boot the CD on a different computer. However, I only have one computer to play with, and thus would like to hear if there is anything I could do.

Was there any conclusion about the problem with Musix 0.50?

If booting the CD just does not work for me, is there any workaround, i.e., boot from floppy or HD (just remember that I can not boot the CD to create such floppies)?

Thank you in advance,

Jack Langdon