[Musix-users] Help... Aseqjoy

DCZX downerczx at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 01:25:18 CEST 2006

Aseqjoy (http://terminatorx.org/aseqjoy.html) is a
program that lets you control MIDI with a joystick.
I'm trying to use it to control pitch and
modulation... does anyone know how I could set this
up? Sorry this isn't explicitily Musix related, but I
really need help! =)

Marcus - Thanks for the link to my blog! Looks great
=) I've given Musix 050 a preliminary bootup but
haven't had time to install it yet and try out the new
video detection. I will soon and let you know how it goes...