[Musix-users] Help... Aseqjoy

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:40:02 CEST 2006

El Sábado, 22 de Julio de 2006 01:25, DCZX escribió:
      > Aseqjoy (http://terminatorx.org/aseqjoy.html) is a
      > program that lets you control MIDI with a joystick.
      > I'm trying to use it to control pitch and
      > modulation... does anyone know how I could set this
      > up? Sorry this isn't explicitily Musix related, but I
      > really need help! =)

Mmm... maybe lau-en:

A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user at music.columbia.edu>

or ALSA:

      > Marcus - Thanks for the link to my blog! Looks great
      > =) I've given Musix 050 a preliminary bootup but
      > haven't had time to install it yet and try out the new
      > video detection. I will soon and let you know how it goes...

Well, I dont think it could be different for your case: we are using the same
xorg. We made a better way to set up the video/videoautoconfig, but If you
had troubles setting up your video to 1600x1200 using Musix 0.49, I think you
will have the same problem with Musix 0.50!

But, well, try the autoconfig method 2, gentoo, and/or edit xorg.conf, disable
autodetection and tell me.