[Musix-users] kernel, desktops, and boot

Rob zicrob at free.fr
Wed Oct 19 19:44:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

Some questions, if someone knows the answer :

1- I use GAG as MBR which is very comfortable ofr multiboot. It works
perfectly with any linux distro, except for musix. I record the boot in the
root, but GAG can't find it and I need to boot with a floppy. Any idea ?

2- What are this different kernels and desktop environments exactly ? I use
the multimédia kernel and kde (sorry, too much Windows, I feel more
comfortable with this). Now I got some playback out of sync and I just
wonder if the kernel and desktop can be the cause.

3- Big thank to Marcos for the french keyboard layout : this is less
attention on typing and less mistakes done !!!

Friendly, Rob.
http://zicrob.free.fr