[Musix-users] Prob with multimedia kernel and echo gina24

vcvz vcxzv gaystimpy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:49:18 CET 2005

I see the 0.30 livecd has the echo drivers in the
/lib/modules/2.6.13-1-multimedia/alsa  folder
but i think the problem is to use the multimedia kernel you have to install
it to the harddrive and do the grub or lilo thiing to choose the multimedia
off the harddrive install

I posted a howto replace the knoppix livecd boot kernel and it would be cool
to replace the 2.6.11 knoppix default kernel with the multimedia kernel so
that we can use it by default but that will take some doing.  I have an echo
mia card and i guess only way to get it to work is to do a harddrive install
of the livecd:

it would also be really cool when the freebob drivers become more usable to
include those as well.

Marcos any chance of replacing the knoppix 2.6.11 with the multimedia kernel
and modules?

:))