[Musix-Help] OSDir.com Screenshot Tour of Musix GNU+Linux 0.26

Chris chris en osdir.com
Lun Sep 12 16:20:53 CEST 2005

Congratulations on your new release.  We'd love to have this release
listed in our OSDir.com Screenshot Gallery (http://shots.osdir.com).
Posting your screenshots is an excellent way to promote your product, as
submitting is free and our screenshots are seen by thousands of people
daily (http://www.stathound.com/stats.aspx?m=d).

If you are interested in submitting screenshots, please follow the
instructions on how to submit at
http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/how_to_submit.php.

We are also now accepting submissions for our reviews page
(http://distroreviews.com/).  Please submit original reviews of your
release to http://distroreviews.com/index.php?page=submit_review&external=0.

You may want to post this to your community to receive their assistance.

Thank you.

Chris

OSDir.com