[JoPP-Public] JoPP journal #9

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:51:36 CET 2016

Dear Mathieu,

many thanks for this link. I have forgotten this discussion. And now i can
read, what i wroye 2 years before and i was very happy.

You see the very different culture of free discussion in the P2P blog.
Never they moderate any comment from me. You ask for that. And why?

I read in your answer that you have this discussion about open reflection
from the readers of the journal to the texts in the journal. But you don't
like to follow any responsibility to the readers.

We can ask, why the authors of the texts write his text. And based on the
answers, we can see two basic differences:
Some authors write only for publishing to create personal importness
Some authors write as a contribution to clarification and enlargement

The second one need the feedback, the reflection. The first hate it.

And for the people they organise the journal? I think, it is very similar.

 You can look to Yochai Benkler. All his books, all his text are free
readable. And he invite the reader for her reflection.

Then look to David Bollier or Christian Fuchs. And what you see? Very
different.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay