[JoPP-Public] DOAJ: PDF and CC?

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sun Oct 30 21:30:43 CET 2016

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> writes:

> On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 01:27:31AM +0000, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
>> Re licences, CC0 sounds fine, so also provided no one objects shall we
>> go with it? If yes, we should put it on the front page (in the hard to
>> read area at the bottom? - not sure how to access it btw) and also in
>> the "about" section maybe?
>
> For the HTML version of the articles having it in the footer, with a
> link to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ , would be
> enough (although I agree the footer is currently *very* unreadable :-)).
> An additional mention in About is welcome, but not strictly needed IMO.
>
> On the other hand, we will also need to mention it explicitly in each
> PDF we (will) generate.

+1

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.