[JoPP-Public] DOAJ: PDF and CC?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sat Oct 29 09:11:12 CEST 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 01:27:31AM +0000, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
> Re licences, CC0 sounds fine, so also provided no one objects shall we
> go with it? If yes, we should put it on the front page (in the hard to
> read area at the bottom? - not sure how to access it btw) and also in
> the "about" section maybe?

For the HTML version of the articles having it in the footer, with a
link to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ , would be
enough (although I agree the footer is currently *very* unreadable :-)).
An additional mention in About is welcome, but not strictly needed IMO.

On the other hand, we will also need to mention it explicitly in each
PDF we (will) generate.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack at upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o