[JoPP-Public] Inclusion in Scopus or ThomsonReuters Web of Science

Massimo Menichinelli massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi
Thu Oct 6 11:15:11 CEST 2016

Dear all,
I'm Massimo Menichinelli from IAAC | Fab Lab Barcelona and Aalto
University - School of Arts, Design and Architecture - Department of
Media - Media Lab Helsinki (this is my first message to the list).

Regarding DOI, could it be interesting to check or contact Zenodo (from
CERN)?
I normally use it in order to have a DOI for my software releases, but
maybe it could be used also for the journal.

https://zenodo.org/features
https://zenodo.org/faq

Furthermore, the source code is available under GPL:
https://github.com/zenodo/zenodo

On 06/10/16 08:41, Dr. Peter Troxler wrote:
>> Hmmm...how much would it cost to get a DOI for each article? Does
>> anyone know?
>
> as per http://www.crossref.org/02publishers/20pub_fees.html
> DOI is $275 per year plus $1 per record (volume, issue and article)
>
> a cheaper route as suggested
> here https://www.martineve.com/2012/07/11/starting-an-open-access-journal-a-step-by-step-guide-part-2/ is
> membership of OASPA at €75 which includes 50 DOIs per year

Best regards,

Massimo Menichinelli

Massimo Menichinelli
mobile: (ESP) +34 657341068