[JoPP-Public] Peer production and work issue: update

panayotis antoniadis panayotis at nethood.org
Wed Mar 23 22:39:41 CET 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick update for issues 9 and 11.

For 9 (alternative internets), we have offered some additional time to
authors
to revise their papers and everything seems to be under control (we expect
7 full papers and 1 experimental submission).

For 11, we have started with Penny and Nikos to work on the call for papers
and decided to call it CITY (instead of urbanism, which is a charged term).
Would it be fine to send you a first complete draft by mid April?

Best,

Panos.