[JoPP-Public] News and Issues

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue Nov 18 17:55:48 CET 2014

From: Paz Sastre <pz.sastre at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [JoPP-Public] News and Issues
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:02:23 -0600

> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I don't know exactly what should I do to propose a new topic for the journal,
> but after reading your mail I would like to send you an idea: a new number
> about money, that is to say, about alternative currencies, crytocurrencies,
> digital currencies... and the communities that grow around them. I am very
> interested in this topic and although Geert Lovink and the Institute of
> Network Cultures are working on it, I think is worthy enough to deserve more
> different approaches and researches.

Your wish has been granted. The issue Shared Machine Shops was #4: Value and
Currency. It is still quite fresh and up-to-date with developments and contains
some super articles. You can read them here:

http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-4-value-and-currency/

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

When capitalism started it wasn’t legal.