[JoPP-Public] JoPP-Public Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Tue Jul 24 08:45:44 CEST 2012

Hi all

>Congratulations to Johan and Alessandro for what looks like a really fantastic issue - I'm not just saying that, the >articles all look really interesting; looking forward to reading them on the beach! ;-)cheers

>ps. So I will do ACS, Historical Materialism... CITASA?

Thanks Mathieu!

As for the mailing lists, I have sent to CITASA (I sent to all that where on mine and Maurizio's list of lists) but CITASA put my request on hold, waiting for it to be cleared with the moderator. I have not sent to any other list (i.e. ACS, Hist Mat) so please go ahead and do so, thanks!

Johan