[JoPP-Public] Publicity (was: Re: JoPP-Public Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8)

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 10:49:33 CEST 2012

Hi Johan

I subscribe to AIR, ICT&Society and CITASA amongst others and have not seen the announcement for issue 2 on any of them yet. If this persists I think we can say have a problem.

Normally on CITASA moderation takes a few hours though if the mods are in the US you have to allow for time difference... though if you posted Monday it should have come out by now?

cheers

Mathieu

On 07/24/12, Johan Söderberg  <johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> >Congratulations to Johan and Alessandro for what looks like a really fantastic issue - I'm not just saying that, the >articles all look really interesting; looking forward to reading them on the beach! ;-)cheers
>
> >ps. So I will do ACS, Historical Materialism... CITASA?
>

> Thanks Mathieu!
>
> As for the mailing lists, I have sent to CITASA (I sent to all that where on mine and Maurizio's list of lists) but CITASA put my request on hold, waiting for it to be cleared with the moderator. I have not sent to any other list (i.e. ACS, Hist Mat) so please go ahead and do so, thanks!
>
> Johan

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php