[JoPP-Public] Hi from Steve Collins

Steve Collins stephen.collins at mq.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 00:08:02 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone

Thanks to Mathieu for sponsoring me to be part of the journal. I'll just
give a brief introduction to my research interests. The majority of my work
has concerned copyright law, the digital environment (file-sharing, uses of
digital media), creativity (especially in music) and technology, and the
current state of play in the music industry. I'm currently catching up on
the journal to-date, getting a feel for its scope. Obviously, I'm happy to
review any incoming articles in these areas as well those that might tackle
more broad ranging production/communications/law issues. I'm a founding
member of the (relatively recently formed) Interactive Media Institute at
Macquarie University and I'll be promoting the journal through it and
various other avenues.

cheers
Steve

--*
Dr Steve Collins*
Senior Lecturer in Multimedia
Program Director Interactivity & Games
Department of Media, Music, Communication & Cultural Studies
Macquarie University

P: (02) 9850 2165
W: http://www.mmccs.mq.edu.au/stevecollins
L: Y3A 191D