[Jesus-post] assistant similarity

Johns P. Samson xkbgs at quest4life.net
Wed Jun 13 08:41:02 CEST 2007

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

Looks as if the CIO had outsourced to LogicaCMG when he was in his

Hard hats all round, I think. I think this is a fantastic idea and more
trans-national corporations should take this as a lesson on how to
maximise their investment in human capital.
IBM and Hewlett Packard in IT services, Siemens' Com and SBS units have
not been through any radical restructuring. Hard hats all round, I
think.

What havoc could a terrorist group cause with information like that at
their fingertips? This makes them attractive in their own right to
approaches to merge or for outright acquisition.

As Groucho Marx said: "I don't want to belong to any club that would
have me as a member".

Again, it is worth reading in full.
This smacks of arrogance or stupidity - I'm not sure which yet but be
assured, I will find out.

My concern is that the IAOP is too closely aligned to Corbett's business
in the US and that the barriers to entry will be too low. But our man
was told he could also buy passport details, medical records and mobile
phone numbers.

Looks as if the CIO had outsourced to LogicaCMG when he was in his

Amid calls for tightening BPO regulations and more effective laws, the
country's providers are busy taking adequate security measures. If there
is no real appetite for this then SBS is better off being sold to
another organisation that does "get" it. Yet after surveying dozens of
companies in eight sectors, from pharmaceutical companies to insurers,
it concluded that only a small fraction of these jobs would actually be
sent away.

Not only in the UK, but as Prime Minister Blair prepares to take on the
presidency of the European Union, throughout Europe too.

If there is no real appetite for this then SBS is better off being sold
to another organisation that does "get" it. And the mid-market players
are not doing too badly either.

Looks as if the CIO had outsourced to LogicaCMG when he was in his

The leaders have never and very possibly will never "get" outsourcing.
But they will want guarantees from the Indian government that the full
rigour of the law will be used against the crooks.

Another one or two such cases and the industry is doomed according to
the BBC.
What were the advisors doing? Investment in the right people and a
realisation that BPO requires waiting for profits for two, possibly
three years, does not compute. This has suited India's BPO companies,
especially Mphasis, whose four employees have been implicated in the
case.

Oh, and the advisors were Quantum Plus who trumpet previous success at.

When the Murdoch-owned newspaper comments in its editorial, politicians
and business leaders have to take note. The real problem lies with the
management. Is it that the suppliers are over-selling their capabilities
or is it caused by resistance internally pushing out saving timescales?
Not only in the UK, but as Prime Minister Blair prepares to take on the
presidency of the European Union, throughout Europe too. It is worth
reading in full. Many analysts say they simply have too many staff.

This, from an unnamed source and respected commentator on the market.
Again, it is worth reading in full. In that way I agree with the editor
of The Sun, proper policing and adaptive legal protection is needed, and
it is needed now. Well, according to the latest figures from the
Management Consultancies Association, the answer is amazing.
Looks as if the CIO had outsourced to LogicaCMG when he was in his
to LogicaCMG when he was in his previous post at Britannia Airways.

That is the only way you can drive down cost and drive up shareholder
value. But companies have become more aware of the difficulties in doing
offshoring successfully. The arrest last week of a man in western India
in an alleged offshoring fraud case went unreported.
But what I see happening is a convergence between HR and finance and
procurement.
This has suited India's BPO companies, especially Mphasis, whose four
employees have been implicated in the case.

So, the message is clear if slightly counter-intuitive, lobby for
outsourcing and see your salary increase!
Almost certainly not.
The three central themes of the movement are aid, debt and trade. We
should be grateful about this, but as I said yesterday, too many of
these "scandals" will not do any of us any good.
The leaders have never and very possibly will never "get" outsourcing.
We should be grateful about this, but as I said yesterday, too many of
these "scandals" will not do any of us any good. Of course, I believe
that we will only see this behaviour in organisations that have
outsourced. Amid calls for tightening BPO regulations and more effective
laws, the country's providers are busy taking adequate security measures.