[Jesus-post] Jams are not restricted to business.

Montagu fsn at championexpo.com
Tue Jun 12 20:04:04 CEST 2007

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

Seismic waves from earthquakes penetrate the Earth's mantle and scatter
back at the core-mantle boundary to detectors on the surface. With chip
technology so pervasive in our everyday lives, this work will benefit
people in many ways. The uplift of the seafloor near La Jolla Canyon
creates a large deposit of sand that might be used to replenish local
beaches. government has failed miserably to drive innovative and
productive responses to climate change, such as technological solutions
that . " El-Baz told LiveScience. "We've addressed this market demand by
creating an open solution that runs on multiple operating systems with
components supported by services from IBM, Red Hat and Novell.
Seismic waves from earthquakes penetrate the Earth's mantle and scatter
back at the core-mantle boundary to detectors on the surface.
Information has become a strategic asset for companies, IDS allows
companies to truly leverage information. Chen, vice-voorzitter van
Science and Technology, IBM Research.

Though the lake has since dried up, its water likely percolated into the
surrounding sand and is now part of the groundwater. IBM Enterprise
Model Extender for Rational Data Architect will be available from IBM in
March for the IBM Banking Data Warehouse.

The sampler gun collects samples on a cotton pad .

The achievement is expected to have widespread impact, leading to
improvements in electronic systems of all kinds, from computers to
consumer electronics.

The cases are presented in The Brain That Changes Itself  by research
psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, Dr.

That means the planet was pretty well protected way back then from solar
output that could otherwise have stripped away the atmosphere and doused
early living organisms with lethal radiation. The Commission on the
Skills of the American Workforce also highlights the need for improved
education to enhance the economic competitiveness of America in Tough
Choices for Tough Times.