[Jesus-post] It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.

Talley Theresa gldsi at lookdown.com
Sun Jun 10 00:31:59 CEST 2007

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.
I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. I
know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. Btw, I never saw the
first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly
rushing to see it. Sounds boring doesn't it?

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. Great for getting that document to someone without physically
delivering it. But let us say this: it rocked. PrintAnywhere is a
windows-installed piece of software that allows other people on the 'net
to print to your printer. I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept
is very interesting. This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and
song for every week.
Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.