[Jesus-post] How does this technique work?

Melton lhj at oneonta.com
Sat Jun 16 11:56:17 CEST 2007

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

You should also be familiar with application server technology. To keep
things simple, this example hard coded values for the HTML applet tag
returned by the getFoo method. Click the Runtime window and expand the
Servers node.

Add a second Session Bean property named currentRatingData of type
RatingData.
It's exciting to me as a developer because it allows for easier build
and deployment of Java apps.
If you were to run the application right now, the browser would display
an empty box probably marked with an "x" where the applet would be. xml
file to explicitly initialize the MyFaces code. You can submit a
question on that topic any time during that week.

Style Rules   Style rules follow a defined structure.

This means I write fewer lines of code while building my Java
applications.

Attend Java University for a full-day development deep-dive taught by a
master instructor.

Sun, Sun Microsystems, the Sun logo, Java, JavaScript, JavaServer Faces,
NetBeans and The Network Is The Computer are trademarks, registered
trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

For more information on using Java Studio Creator projects with JBoss
application servers, see this JBoss twiki. The tutorial provides an
implementation of a RatingData class, which maintains the user's rating,
the number of votes, and the average rating for the item. Anyone
building JavaServer Faces-based web applications with Java Studio
Creator will benefit from our large and active community.

The standards developed by WS-I go far beyond the scope of any one IDE
or programming technology, including Java, so it makes sense to stay
away from non-compliant web services.

NET, PHP, ColdFusion, PERL, and so on. The Dojo Foundation is a
non-profit organization for JavaScript programming and the Dojo Toolkit
is an open source JavaScript toolkit for making professional web
development faster and easier.

NetBeans and Sun Studio Boost your productivity with free
standards-based toolsets and development environments; develop
cross-platform desktop, mobile and web applications.
that is, create a client of the web service?
The application you build in this tutorial simulates a real-world
application in which users can rate an item.

How does this technique work?
s take a look at an extremely powerful technique devised for other
scenarios that you can use for exactly this purpose.

The property specifies an aspect of the element you are styling.

The Plan   For this article I want to dive into web services at a more
serious level than the Google spell checker that I used to just get
familiar with web services.

As part of testing, make sure your web application runs successfully in
the bundled Sun Java System Application Server.

This article describes both editors.
Blu-ray seems to be taking the lead and it offers the most excitement
because it runs Java apps. Sun is also a new sponsor of the prestigious
Dojo Foundation and will participate in the Dojo Toolkit project. The
itemMap property stores the non-rating-related data for each item, in
this case the image URL and the item description.