[Irishpodcast-ipodcast] I haven't actually seen this startling headline, yet.

Victoria Z. Jensen hdkd at osioutsourcing.com
Mon Jun 11 19:42:25 CEST 2007

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

My son loves all things related to munitions, so I decided to take a few
home for him. It's a sort of life-changing inspirational heart-healthy
slow-cooker cookbook - The Five Low Calorie Ingredients You'll Meet in
Heaven. He is the one - not the vice president - who is called upon to
cast the deciding ballot in the case of a tie vote.

But I maintain that lesser events deserve some sort of commemoration,
too.

Blair said excitedly, "Hey, that's the Hindenburg! It's sung by Bob
Hart, from My Ship Shall Sail the Ocean.

When going through screening, I did not offer up the fact that I had
such toys in my bag, figuring if they were discovered and confiscated,
no big deal.

Which we've been covering in depth for, like, years.

It is fine art at the very highest level.

The Curator hasn't decided where it's to be hung, yet - possibly in the
East Wing. I haven't actually seen this startling headline, yet. But
despite all this, he was a very nice, unassuming gent. Downtown, I ran
into this fond mallard family at the Capitol Basin. Had a swell idea for
a new genre busting book that I'll have to pitch to my publisher.

My comments on foam grenades were mentioned on the mighty Boing Boing,
and the resulting traffic et up our traffic allowance for the month -
fame's tragic downside. A co-group had done up these same squeezee-foam
grenades as internal schwag.

More ducklings nearby! But despite all this, he was a very nice,
unassuming gent.

But now my stress is somewhat reduced.

Eventually the ducks began to eye me uneasily as I stood there snapping
and giggling; they finally edged away from me in embarrassment.

But it's also a send-up of Anthony Hope's Prisoner of Zenda, so a filmic
version of Royal Flash is fated to be just another remake of Prisoner of
Zenda, and who needs that?
Downtown, I ran into this fond mallard family at the Capitol Basin. I
have found that it's a great way to start a conversation with librarians
and book store staff.

It is fine art at the very highest level.

And I did learn my lesson, at least in part: I continued to follow Blair
wherever he led, but I never followed the Hindenburg again. The Curator
hasn't decided where it's to be hung, yet - possibly in the East Wing.

Alberto Gonzales to Replace Wolfowitz at World Bank. I have found that
it's a great way to start a conversation with librarians and book store
staff. Or the superb Natasha Tie. Another Glenn Perry landscape in the
collection - Washington Grove Hedgerow.
Which we've been covering in depth for, like, years.

I asked for theriac but was told that they were out of it. More
ducklings nearby!

Send me the image or the link at refdesk at janus museum dot org.

And I did learn my lesson, at least in part: I continued to follow Blair
wherever he led, but I never followed the Hindenburg again. Based on
experience, you have nothing to worry about.

Llamas are remarkably clean and even large herds are quite odorless. But
mainly because it's the right thing to do.

She's the author of an excellent book, Right Stuff, Wrong Sex: America's
First Women in Space Program .

The Maryland senators rushed through the necessary legislation, and the
lad was made, and remains to this day, a senator for life.

And I did learn my lesson, at least in part: I continued to follow Blair
wherever he led, but I never followed the Hindenburg again.
It's performed by Martin Carthy and David Swarbick, from the album Byker
Hill. Oh, and Dragomir swiped the towels from the Fellows' restroom,
too. I haven't actually seen this startling headline, yet.
And today, we have Slate's penetrating examination of the Lolcat
phenomenon.

On learning that it was his birthday, they asked him if there was
anything he'd like for his birthday.

It's performed here by Maddy Prior and Steeleye Span from Present. Thank
you - yes; I'm very proud.