[Irishpodcast-ipodcast] contentedly

Fleming T. Luke rflt at himark.ca
Mon Jun 11 16:17:22 CEST 2007

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Episode One: "Post-Partum" takes place five years ago with Barb visiting
Nicki in the hospital after she gave birth to her first son.

" That behavior would be the whole Isaiahgate scandal that began with a
fight on the set with Patrick Dempsey in October and continuing after
the Golden Globes in January.
I am happy to report that CBS has officially renewed Jericho! Next
season we'll meet several new characters, but only one has joined the
cast as a series regular. Isaiah Washington Fired From Grey's Anatomy
Has karma finally reared its ugly head?
He jumps ship and becomes a member of the cast of NBC's primetime st
Celebrity BiographiesAward Ceremonies Tools Buy Tickets Compare Prices
Find a Job Travel Booking Yellow Pages ForumsMost Popular ArticlesLatest
ArticlesHelpFrom Rachel Thomas,Your Guide to TV Dramas. But, for there
to be more Jericho, we will need more viewers.

It needs to grow on the CBS Television Network, as well as on the many
digital platforms where we make the show available. You got our
attention; your emails and collective voice have been heard. You got our
attention; your emails and collective voice have been heard.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Matt Dallas, the star of Kyle XY and
found him to be incredibly sweet, intelligent and completely
down-to-earth.

We will count on you to rally around the show, to recruit new viewers
with the same grass-roots energy, intensity and volume you have
displayed in recent weeks. I am happy to report that CBS has officially
renewed Jericho! But that community needs to grow.