A couple of questions

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:32:09 CET 2012

In my case, evil-want-C-u-scroll is set before (require 'evil) as this
is plain variable and evil will not be able to pick it up after is
loaded. IMHO, the same should be applied for other global variables.

> Second, I am wondering about the behaviour of :q

In vim, when there are multiple buffers but one window, :q will quit
vim; the same way evil does. When there are multiple windows (or
splits), :q will quit selected one. Again, evil does the same. Hoping
I got you correctly :)