Evil experiences

Timothy Washington twashing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:12:16 CEST 2011

Yes, I agree with Tom. I tried viper and vimpulse, but evil is the first
emacs / vim plugin that feels natural. Thanks for writing it.

I hope this doesn't make me sound hopelessly ignorant and lazy. But will
there ever be a way to use an existing .vimrc file to configure evil? I know
that's a matter of parsing vim syntax. And I don't know what lex/yacc tool
emacs lisp uses.

Tim