Evil Mode

Neeraj Sharma neeraj.dl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:36:12 CEST 2011

Thanks for the wonderful evil mode. I have found  following minor issues and
was not able to find an issue tracker for the project

1. Shell-mode on windows: It blocks all the output text. If I get out of the
evil mode the console output is displayed again. Repro steps are in emacs
with evil mode open shell (M-x shell) and then type say dir you will see no
output. If you disable evil-mode the text is displayed again.
2. Bookmark  and dired mode: On pressing enter the file does not open.