Evil Mode

Thomas Hisch t.hisch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:34:27 CEST 2011

ad. 2) I think that the problem is that Dired buffers are not started
in Emacs-mode per default (they are started in normal mode -> new
keymap). Try C-z inside the dired buffer and then everything should
work. The Dired stuff should already be fixed in commit 51e4b94d ! Try
updating your evil repo.

Regards
Thomas