[PeDAGoG] Fwd: New number on Gustavo Esteva (In Spanish)

Carlos T tornelc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:08:41 CEST 2023

Dear friends,

Please accept my apologies for crossposting.

I'm sharing the latest number of the journal *Piezas* (in Spanish)
dedicated to Gustavo Esteva. This might be of interest to anyone working on
matters of post-development, decoloniality and degrowth (among many
others), as well as to anyone familiar with Gustavo's work, with some good
pointers for folks starting to familiarize themselves with his writings.

You can find a copy here:
https://if.edu.mx/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Piezas-36_digital.pdf
<https://if.edu.mx/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Piezas-36_digital.pdf>

If you can read Spanish, this is very much a recommended reading!

Best wishes,

Carlos