[PeDAGoG] Upcoming PeDAGoG meeting-7th of February 2023: 1 pm GMT

Urvi Shah urvishxh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:52:40 CET 2023

Dear all,
A few of us met yesterday to discuss the future of the PeDAGoG network.
Following are notes from the discussions that took place.

- It has been difficult to bring together more and more people to
participate and attend meetings regularly. It is understandable since most
of us are engaged with multiple initiatives.
- We will be continuing with the proposed webinars the following year. If
there are any suggestions, please do share!
- The PeDAGoG space is crucial as it provides an avenue to critically look
at what pedagogies and learning is (from a non-academic stance as well).
- A *proposal to curate a core team*, where specific members who are
interested would meet regularly to discuss the course of action. If anyone
is interested, please write to me.
- Another idea floated by was to *formalize the group *and maybe source for
funding, if required. Although, activities need to be consistent with a few
people ready to hold the space and commit.
- *Restart work on the ethics statement for PeDAGoG*. Volunteers or
contributors could send out a mail to me and a separate meeting will be
organized for the same. Angging had prepared a *note last year (attached
below)*. Please refer and share views, if any.
- We could *activate the current PeDAGoG page on GTA website*. *Any
volunteers* for this process?
https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/pedagog
- It may be useful for old and new members on the list to have a look at
our past resources:
List of all members with their bios for cross-collaboration. Feel free to
update it with your information!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sY1zrrRvYYh0l-6qCmRjQJwKun4BJMOH7jRJ7XK2huI/edit?usp=sharing
- Mail Archives: https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/gta-pedagog/
- Minutes from past meetings:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X4p8-Lf6CDDIxyzs8Jc5xx6mb3fB3bSDYsYPbZmJSK8/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X4p8-Lf6CDDIxyzs8Jc5xx6mb3fB3bSDYsYPbZmJSK8/edit?usp=sharing>

Next meet dates will be announced soon after following up on some of these
processes.

Have a lovely day!
--
Urvi Shah