[PeDAGoG] Education for the ecological crisis using Buddhist ethics

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Wed Feb 8 18:54:08 CET 2023

May be of interest,

ashish

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [GTA] GJT: Global South Ecosocial Energy Manifesto launch
this Friday
Date: 	Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:41:48 +0000
From: 	rehena Harilall <rehena at evolve-ltd.com>
To: 	Ashish Kothari <ashishkothari at riseup.net>

By the way Ashish
Not sure if relevant but we are offering an event to look at education
for the ecological event with a free event (initially honing in on
Buddhist Ethics) and we have 3 BIPOC monks/exmonks connecting across
India, Uganda and USA.

I have attached a PDF and details if you you feel it would benefit the
network and can be shared.