[PeDAGoG] Working group 3 ( Database of PeDAGoG members)

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Fri Jan 28 12:06:24 CET 2022

Dear all,

I am writing on behalf of the Working Group 3 of PeDAGoG. It has plans to
organize a set of inward facing events/presentations with the idea that we
get to know each other and our work better.
As a first step we would like to compile a database of all our existing
members. With Sujit's help we compiled a list of member names from the
emails exchanged earlier ( we have 91 members in PeDAGoG for now! ) in a
Google Sheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sY1zrrRvYYh0l-6qCmRjQJwKun4BJMOH7jRJ7XK2huI/edit#gid=0

I request you all to fill in a few additional details against your name in
the columns provided. In case your name is missing, kindly add to the list.
The list is alphabetically sorted by first name , so please do add in the
appropriate space.

Many thanks for your cooperation.

Best wishes,
Pallavi (Along with Rama Mohan Turuga and Irene Sotiropoulou)

https://naitaleem.wordpress.com/