[PeDAGoG] Working group 3 ( Database of PeDAGoG members)

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Mon Jan 31 03:34:25 CET 2022

Dear all,
Very nice to see the list getting populated and the 'Additional Remarks'
column used creatively. Do fill in if you haven't already:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sY1zrrRvYYh0l-6qCmRjQJwKun4BJMOH7jRJ7XK2huI/edit#gid=0
There is no deadline but for sure it is nice to learn a bit more about each
other!
Pallavi

--
https://naitaleem.wordpress.com/