[PeDAGoG] Next Online Discussion in Feb 2022

Renata Amorim biol.renata at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:09:46 CET 2022

Dear PeDAGoG colleagues,

Thanks for sending the notes of the meeting so we can catch up, Upamanyu.

Concerning some comments and ideais to work on, towards alternative
pedagogies and global mapping of alternative learning and education
practices/networks, I think I can eventually contribute on that, looking
forward to strengthen ties with networks and other groups that are doing
similar work. For example by now I can indicate two initiatives: Gesturing
Towards Decolonial Futures, a researchers/artists collective coordinated by
Vanessa Andreotti and other professors, working on innovative experiments
in Canada and Brazil (https://decolonialfutures.net/) and also Teia dos
Povos, a grassroot organization connecting indigenous and black people,
artisanal fishermen and small farmers in Brazil, promoting what they call
agroecology journeys and others interesting pegagogic pratices (
https://teiadospovos.org/the-web-of-the-peoples/). But how/where can we
systematize these informations?
I also added my name and informations on the PeDAGoG member list.
Best regards,
Renata

---

Renata Amorim Almeida Fonseca

Doutoranda em Psicossociologia de Comunidades e Ecologia Social -
EICOS/IP/UFRJ
Pesquisadora em Sustentabilidade e Transformação Social - GAPIS/LATTES/CNPq
Sócia diretora na CAMBARÁS PROJETOS SOCIOAMBIENTAIS

PhD Student in Community Psychosociology and Social Ecology - EICOS/IP/UFRJ
Researcher in Sustainability and Social Transformation - GAPIS/LATTES/CNPq
Managing partner at CAMBARÁS SOCIO ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS