[PeDAGoG] Request for educational resources and literature

Britt Baatjes brittbaatjes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:27:28 CET 2022

Hello

The Amadiba Crisis Committee (South Africa) may be able to assist. See
below for their FB contact details and also two newspaper articles.

Thanks Britt

https://www.facebook.com/amadibacrisiscommittee/

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-10-03-we-thanked-the-ancestors-for-their-opinion-amadiba-locals-stand-their-ground-over-n2-wild-coast-toll-road/

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-12-30-the-shell-interdict-judgment-is-a-step-towards-the-people-shall-rule-and-a-lesson-for-the-government/

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 3:18 AM Sujit.Sinha <sujit.sinha at apu.edu.in> wrote:

> There is huge literature on Zapatistas –articles, thesis, books, films ,
> recent lectures and panel discussions including at WSF .
>
> Here are three short pieces of years 2014, 2019, 2021
>

> Sujit Sinha

The truth is that many things on which your future health and prosperity
depend are in dire jeopardy: climate stability, the resilience and
productivity of natural systems, the beauty of the natural world, and
biological diversity. It is worth noting that this is not the work of
ignorant people. It is, rather, largely the result of work by people with
BAs, BSs, LLBs, MBAs, and PhDs. (Orr, 1991)