[PeDAGoG] "Anthropocene skills need to be at the centre of curricula"

Sujit.Sinha sujit.sinha at apu.edu.in
Sat Feb 6 13:46:44 CET 2021

Thanks for this tiny wonderful article . I will use the following quote from the article

the role of universities must go far beyond coming up with new technologies or even teaching critical thinking. What is needed is a wholesale re-imagining of the world, and this requires education that(1) helps us envisage alternative futures, (2) gives us tools to communicate our visions and (3) agonise with others over their visions, helping us realise our agency as political beings.

Sujit Sinha