[PeDAGoG] Reading list around regenerative futures for Young Adults?

Mon Sy josemonfredsy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:11:45 CEST 2020

Hi Pallavi!

This is an exciting opportunity where we could exchange good practices and
community-led pedagogies. Maybe you, I, and Angging Aban could discuss the
Bakwit School and Pasundan articles in a separate email? The UP CIDS
Program on Alternative Development is interested in working with your team,
too, with regard to this endeavor.

Best,

*Jose Monfred C. Sy*
Master of Arts (Philippine Studies) [ongoing]
Bachelor of Arts (Comparative Literature)
*University of the Philippines*
jcsy3 at up.edu.ph

"Where do correct ideas come from? Do they drop from the skies? No. Are
they innate in the mind? No. They come from social practice and from it
alone."
Mao Tse-tung, *Where Do Correct Ideas Come From?*