[PeDAGoG] Reading list around regenerative futures for Young Adults?

jemi Irwansyah jemi.irwansyah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:30:25 CEST 2020

Hi Palavi, Anging and all..

I will look for english materials/paper on school of Serikat Petani
Pasundan (Pasundan Peasant Union).  I'll send to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

jemi

Pada tanggal Sel, 15 Sep 2020 pukul 12.02 Pallavi Varma Patil <
pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in> menulis:

> This is fantastic!!!!
>
>  I have two requests from you, Jemi, and Mon Sy,
>
> 1. Would you be able to provide me with a shortened version (3-4 pages) of
> your article: Teaching "Pangiyak Ki! that I can use to publish in a
> forthcoming  journal on Gandhian education - more in a separate email on
> why I think this teaching/ learning approach aligns with Gandhian ideas.
>
> 2. My colleague, Sujit and I would very much like to use examples of
> Bakwit school and the agricultural school for children run by the
> Peasant Union in our courses on Gandhian Education i.e Nai Talim for Today
> and Tomorrow. We already discuss the contextual and hands on curriculum
> apart from the nature of the Zapatista schools in our course and it would
> be absolutely fantastic to have something exciting like this from the
> Philippines. So please do send the Serikat Petani Pasundan (Union) run
> school write up as well.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Pallavi

twitter: @irwn_jemi
skype: jemi.irwansyah
+6281219443307
+61450240207
Lecturer in Department of Political Science
Faculty of Social and Political Science, University of Indonesia
PhD Candidate at Asia Research Center, Murdoch University