[PeDAGoG] Reading list around regenerative futures for Young Adults?

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Tue Sep 15 06:55:47 CEST 2020

This is fantastic!!!!

 I have two requests from you, Jemi, and Mon Sy,

1. Would you be able to provide me with a shortened version (3-4 pages) of
your article: Teaching "Pangiyak Ki! that I can use to publish in a
forthcoming  journal on Gandhian education - more in a separate email on
why I think this teaching/ learning approach aligns with Gandhian ideas.

2. My colleague, Sujit and I would very much like to use examples of Bakwit
school and the agricultural school for children run by the  Peasant Union
in our courses on Gandhian Education i.e Nai Talim for Today and Tomorrow.
We already discuss the contextual and hands on curriculum apart from the
nature of the Zapatista schools in our course and it would be absolutely
fantastic to have something exciting like this from the Philippines. So
please do send the Serikat Petani Pasundan (Union) run  school write up as
well.

Thank you very much.

Pallavi