[PeDAGoG] Invitation to virtual interactive session | 8 July, 2pm GMT

Anne Snick anne.snick at scarlet.be
Thu Jun 18 10:01:09 CEST 2020

Excellent proposal, Julia!

I’m hoping to join, but may have other obligations at KU Leuven.

All the best

Anne

Anne Snick

SAPIRR – Systems Approach of Public Innovation and Responsible Research

Senior researcher STEAM+ project (EACEA) - KU Leuven

Board member Club of Rome – EU Chapter

Arne Loosveldt Fund – KU Leuven

LinkedIn: annesnick

Skype: anne.snick1