[PeDAGoG] One more introduction

Seema Kulkarni seemakulkarni2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:16:04 CEST 2020

Hi Everyone
Have barely managed to keep pace with the exciting exchanges that have
taken place on this platform. Like for many other missed webinars I promise
myself that I would at leisure return to these and the readings posted
here.
I am Seema Kulkarni, based out of Pune, work with Society for Promoting
Participative Ecosystem Management or SOPPECOM for short (www.soppecom.org)
an NGO with a primary focus on water for livelihoods. I am also part of
Forum for women farmers rights i.e Mahila Kisan Adhikar Manch or MAKAAM (
www.makaam.in) a national network with a vision to provide recognition and
voice to women as farmers understood in its broadest sense. Have also been
actively involved with the rural feminist struggles.
One of the reasons why I am here is to explore possibilities of pedagogies
that allow for combining academic expression with activist concerns. My
specific interest is in learnings around ecology and feminism.
I do hope to join in today's call to listen in for about an hour, but will
'I promise' be better prepared for the next conversation!
Best
Seema