[PeDAGoG] One more introduction

Rajeswari S. Raina rajeswari_raina at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 16:22:35 CEST 2020

Dear All,Thank you Ashish, Brandon and all for organizing this exchange.Apologies for not writing this yesterday - as I wanted to.My name is Rajeswari Raina, and I see myself as someone with an insatiable curiosity about the relationships between the environment and the economy, especially what we call economics - the problems that are cleansed of all their politics.I worked with the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in India for 25 years, and over the past three years, am a teacher at Shiv Nadar University.Looking forward to the discussion today,regardsRajeswari
Recent Publications:  Rajeswari S. Raina and Debanjana Dey 2020. “How weknow Biodiversity: Institutions and Knowledge-Policy Relationships,”Sustainability Science, (online 10.1007/s11625-019-00774-w)  http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11625-019-00774-w   pp. 1-10.

Julien-Francois Gerber and Rajeswari S. Raina (Eds) 2018. Post-growth thinking in India: Towards Sustainable Egalitarian Alternatives, Orient BlackSwan: Hyderabad/Delhi.
Julien-Francois Gerber and Rajeswari Raina 2018. “Post-Growth in the global South?Some Reflections from India and Bhutan” Ecological Economics, (online version: Gerber, J.-F., Ecological Economics (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2018.02.020 )
Rajeswari S. Raina 2017. "Knowledge Futures:Democratic values and learning capacities for sustainability,” in AshishKothari and K J Joy (Eds.) Alternative Futures: India Unshackled, AuthorsUpfront: New Delhi pp. 480-496.

Rajeswari Sarala Raina   Professor, School of Humanities and Social Sciences,Shiv Nadar University,Uttar Pradesh, 201314India