[PeDAGoG] Open Discussion and Updates (December 2020)

John Foran foran at soc.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 3 03:37:35 CET 2020

This gathering begins on Thursday...

*Virtual Planetary Gathering 2020*

https://ecoversities.org/events/virtual-planetary-gathering-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0aC-knUWz1ZVs35zLV2cRaeu8Sej_LMQP33sDpZsswk3IYm6gBqUlar3U

We have designed this year’s Global Gathering as a learning journey that
supports us to embrace this madness of a year. *The learning journey is
going to be 3 days long and it will be a space for us to share our
thoughts, our ideas, intentions, connections, our hearts, our voices and
our spiritual connection that goes beyond physical encounters. *

*Each day of the gathering will be grounded in an ‘oasis’ session – a
session that will bring together in one space all participants – from all
time zones and communities from around the world.* The oasis will open a
space of reflection about us as a network – what happened so far, what are
the different activities/projects/working groups that we can interact with
and what are our collective dreams, hopes and visions for the Alliance.

*In between the 3 oasis sessions*, you´ll get a chance to listen/offer your
gifts to others in “beduin stops” (Zoom sessions with a lot of imagination
:p) to have some tea, make your camels drink some water, dance, enjoy
conversations, etc).

Join the participants list!

Let us know you are planning to attend by adding your name and details in
this sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KSG-wpw4nOAPG77si1xuC0ltABMwF7-2kxtb-7UKH_U/edit#gid=0>
–
knowing how many people intend to participate will allow us to prepare the
event better. And, if it helps you, we can send the schedule of the event
and latest information about the event directly in your inbox.

Sign up on Hylo!

Hylo is an open source social tool that supports networks such as
Ecoversities to connect, share and keep in touch. We will use it during
this gathering to post updates about the event, share learnings and capture
ideas. Join the community – and start using it by filling in your profile.
https://www.hylo.com/c/ecoversities/join/TA52IxIvqh