[PeDAGoG] Open Discussion and Updates (December 2020)

Brandon Liu brandon.k.liu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:33:30 CET 2020

Dear all,

Apologies for the absence of the monthly discussion thread in the last few
months! I got quite caught up in work for the US elections.

Welcome to the many new members who have joined in the last couple months.
If you haven't already done so, please feel free to introduce yourself to
the wider group! What is your background, your work, and what brings you to
PeDAGoG?

This network functions best when its members connect with each other, and
that means asking questions, initiating discussions, and sharing ideas. At
the beginning of each month, I send out an email for "open discussion and
updates" to invite everyone to share something with the group. You can
reply directly here or start a new thread. Anything and everything relating
to post-development and pedagogy is most welcome: learning experiences,
teaching materials, tools, perspectives, etc.

   - What's something interesting you learned this month?
   - What's an exciting professional update you'd like to share with this
   group?
   - What's something that's been on your mind this month that's germane to
   PeDAGoG?
   - What's something you'd like to get feedback on from the PeDAGoG
   community?

As always, our humble shared doc is available for everyone to use to (1)
learn about others in the PeDAGoG network and (2) to share information and
materials with others. You can find it here:
https://pad.globaltapestryofalternatives.org/pedagog

Best,
Brandon