[PeDAGoG] Invitation to Become a Member of the “Team of Experts” (From Yuxin Hou)

Yuxin Hou yuxinhou82 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:08:58 CEST 2020

Dear Everyone:

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Yuxin Hou and I am a member of
PeDAGoG.

As I wrote to you before, I built a Nonprofit Educational Social Networking
Website https://www.pedagogism.com to provide a platform for educators,
students, parents and the general public to discuss pedagogy and education.
Its purpose is to promote the overall success of education and to serve the
public interest and the development of academic research.

The aims and features of this website are described below.

Aims

(1) To provide a platform for teachers, students, parents and the public to
exchange educational ideas.

(2) To promote the improvement, perfection and development of different
types and stages of education through discussion.

(3) To provide a platform for discussion of correct outlooks on life,
values and morals in pre-school, primary school, middle school, high school
and university education so that students can grow in a well-rounded and
healthy manner.

(4) To provide a platform for teachers to discuss teaching methods, the use
of teaching materials and various problems encountered in work and life.

(5) To provide a discussion platform for educational experts.

(6) To provide a platform for students at different stages of education to
provide feedback and evaluation of teaching, to discuss learning methods,
and to share student life.

(7) To provide a platform for parents to participate in educational
exchanges.

(8) Provide a platform for the public to participate in educational
discussions.

(9) To provide a platform for free publication of papers and personal
opinions.

(10) Provide a platform for academic exchange.

Feature

(1) Scientific and practical relevance

(2) Broad coverage, involving a wide range of people and topics. It's a
global educational platform

(3) Nonprofit educational social networking website

(4) One-stop experience

As a member of PeDAGoG, you have a wealth of expertise and experience in
the field of Pedagogy and I would like to invite you to be a member of this
website's "Team of Experts" to promote the development of pedagogy and
education as a whole.  Thank you very much for letting me know if you are
interested. I would greatly appreciate it.

I have attached a screenshot of this website for your reference.

For more information about this website, please see
https://www.pedagogism.com

Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Best wishes!

Yuxin Hou

[image: Pedagogism Screenshot.png]