[PeDAGoG] Invitation - Ecoversities: Welcome Call 16.8.20

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:23:47 CEST 2020

Hi there dear network!
This could be of your interest in case you´ll like to know more about
Ecoversities.
Hugs to all!

Hello Everyone!

We hope this email finds you, your families, and communities well. *We'd
Like to invite you to our first Ecoversities Welcome Call on August 16,
2020 *where we will be exploring the following questions with all
interested new members:

1. What is the Ecoversities Alliance? What key questions and activities
does it engage in?
2. How does the Alliance organize itself? What are the different working
groups and how can you get involved?
3. What other projects are being dreamed up in the Alliance and the
regional hubs? How can you get involved in these?

You can find even more information here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qGXbZ3twpaLZiNuGRRreAIBNZRDV-K962ZnX9UdcN7M/edit>
Please feel free to invite others that might be interested by sharing the
flyer and the zoom link below.

We look forward to sharing stories, having fun, and connecting.

In love and Solidarity,
Ecoversities Alliance Welcoming Group

August 16, 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87165685069?pwd=V0dBYjNBb1NKNytiNGZ5WjlTRjVPdz09>
ID: 87165685069  /  Password: 069003

[image: Welcome Ecoversities Zoom Call.png]

--
At.

Andrea González Andino
+593 984583118