[Ginga-argentina] Thank You from ACE - Here's $100 and a 170 Piece Stanley Tool Set

ACEHardware Store as2j at seedupload.com
Wed Oct 8 22:53:08 CEST 2025


Ace Hardware - Thank You Gift
            ACEHARDWARE
        100 YEARS OF ASSISTANCE
            Member ID: 7283960415
            Current Points: 1,372
                As a appreciated Ace Hardware customer, we desire to convey our gratitude for your loyalty in 2025. To show our appreciation, we are rewarding you with $100 PLUS a Complimentary 170 Piece Stanley Tool Set — but today only! This special reward is available to the first 5,000 customers who visit the link below and cIaim it now.
                Ciaim Your $100 + Stanley Tool Set Now
            Below are some of the sale categories of items you can explore:
                    Category
                    Details
                    Tools  Hardware
                    Quality tools, power drills, and more.
                    Outdoor  Garden
                    Grills, lawnmowers, patio furniture.
                    Paint  Supplies
                    Premium paints and painting tools.
                    Home Essentials
                    Storage, lighting, and decoration items.
                    Plumbing  Electrical
                    Faucets, fittings, electrical supplies.
                Don’t miss out on this unique appreciation offer. You merit it! Act quickly, as this offer won’t linger.
            We appreciate you for being a part of the Ace Hardware family. We look forward to serving you for years to arrive!
    From: Olivia Morgan
    Sent: October 5, 2023, 08:15 AM
    To: Neighborhood Book Club
    Subject: Mystery Novel Discussion
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you’re all enjoying a relaxing day so far. I was thinking we could schedule another book discussion later this month — I've just finished reading the latest mystery novel, and I know some of you were asking about sharing thoughts on other thrillers too. Perhaps we could meet at the library again like last time and bring any favorite snippets or theories to share
    Let me know what times might suit you all!
    Cheers,
    Olivia
    From: Ethan Ross
    Sent: October 5, 2023, 09:00 AM
    To: Neighborhood Book Club
    Subject: Re: Mystery Novel Discussion
    Hey Olivia and team,
    Great suggestion! I have a few mystery novels piling up right now and would love to swap for some thrillers or classics. The library worked out well last time — lots of cosy spots and easy access. Maybe we could even set up a mini potluck with some themed snacks to enjoy while we’re discussing
    Any Sunday works for me this month — just give me some notice to plan accordingly.
    Best,
    Ethan
    From: Mia Patel
    Sent: October 5, 2023, 10:20 AM
    To: Neighborhood Book Club
    Subject: Re: Mystery Novel Discussion
    Hi all,
    I adore this idea too! I have extra copies of some thrillers and classics that I can bring. A mini potluck sounds delightful — I can make a fresh caprese salad or a big dessert platter if we want to snack while we’re there. Sundays work best for me too, especially late afternoon.
    Also, would anyone want some mystery bookmarks I have plenty more than I anticipated this year!
    Looking forward to it,
    Mia
    From: Jack Nelson
    Sent: October 5, 2023, 11:15 AM
    To: Neighborhood Book Club
    Subject: Re: Mystery Novel Discussion
    Hey team,
    Count me in! I’ve got some extra novellas and some new poetry books if anyone’s interested. I can also bring some note cards and pens to help everyone jot down thoughts and impressions — last time a few ideas got mixed up.
    I’m happy to help set up early and maybe bring some refreshments to share too. Just let me know the final plan.
    Cheers,
    Jack
    From: Olivia Morgan
    Sent: October 5, 2023, 12:00 PM
    To: Neighborhood Book Club
    Subject: Re: Mystery Novel Discussion
    Amazing, I love how everyone’s contributing! Let’s aim for the fourth Sunday this month, late afternoon at the same library. I’ll draft up a quick list of who’s bringing what and send it out soon.
    This is going to be our best discussion yet — can’t wait to see you all soon!
    Thanks,
    Olivia

http://www.seedupload.com/ughmx
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/ginga-argentina/attachments/20251008/c1f83506/attachment.html>


More information about the Ginga-argentina mailing list