[Ginga-argentina] Got foot or leg pain? Send me your address

Copper Zen Socks copper-zen-socks at reliiase.cam
Fri Mar 25 02:40:12 CET 2022

Want a pair of circulation-boosting socks?

http://www.reliiase.cam/buckboards-sequenced/42c4a2395m8k_613o1e4aJ6u3e0dL37UZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ8qRTnQKno5lyh105IzJHt

Hey,

Have you ever heard of "economy class syndrome?"

You probably haven't.  It's pretty common but surprisingly no one talks about it.
http://www.reliiase.cam/buckboards-sequenced/42c4a2395m8k_613o1e4aJ6u3e0dL37UZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ8qRTnQKno5lyh105IzJHt
Pay attention. . . because this could save your life!

Imagine getting out of a plane or car and suddenly dying.  It could even happen to you while watching TV.

What's more, it happens instantly - without any warning at all.  Even perfectly healthy adults are dropping dead from this killer.

Pretty scary, huh?

Here's how it happens. . .

After sitting for too long, the blood in your arteries clogs up like a traffic jam on the road.  This "blockage" travels up to your lungs where it ends up killing you. . .

The medical name for it is deep vein thrombosis.

Fortunately there's something you can wear to boost blood circulation while flying, driving, sitting at your desk, or even watching TV.

They're called copper compression socks.  Doctors regularly prescribe them to people with foot and leg problems.

Even athletes and celebrities wear them because they're so comfortable.

The good news is, my friends over at Zoom Wellness have just launched their brand-new Podiatrist-approved CopperZen Compression Socks, and I wanted to give you a heads up before they're all gone (they're going FAST).

So click the link below to get yours before they're gone.

>>> Yes! I Want To Boost My Blood Circulation! Send Me My CopperZen Compression Socks Right Now!

P. S.  These socks are fantastic for anyone dealing with foot or leg problems.  What's more, scientific studies even show they boost athletic performance, giving you the ability to stay on your feet for longer periods of time! Get your pair now.

http://www.reliiase.cam/centripetal-nationalist/26a6X2K3m95bA86I13W1e4a7CN3e0dI37tZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ8iRTnQKno5Ezi106fNkHOt

If you do not wish to receive future messages
click here to unsubscribe
225 Union Blvd. , Suite 150 Lakewood, CO, 80228