[Ginga-argentina] Today's audiobook deals

Chirp info at chirpbooks.com
Thu Sep 24 19:38:40 CEST 2020

Audiobook Deals
----------------------------------

  Before I Go To Sleep
  Written by: S. J. Watson
  Narrated by: Orlagh Cassidy

  In this hypnotic <i>New York Times</i> bestseller, Christine Lucas wakes up every morning with no memory. As she records her life in a journal, she begins to suspect that the only person she trusts is hiding something dangerous… Dennis Lehane praises this “exceptional thriller” and says it “left my nerves jangling for hours after I finished the last page.”

Originally: $26.99
Deal Price: $5.99

Get the Deal:

Available Through:
09/27/2020

This email was sent to ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org

Unsubscribe from Chirp:
http://outbound.chirpbooks.com/ss/c/jJF_4TybM36dywbL6vezKKV7WI8rtalhUWMW242cDSYNkvzwZQvkpGgTydCZxioFvFGI10ejIQh6p45vwntu6_v7jsGC4WRAgdAikPCZz9xK8502v__X8wBvLHHaDq3-pCgVeb6-QuN_Ak49q7bH_iXESHgbXrMGBRqwWB0tNip2rUyd71vaOXId22jjb_Uh9R3PcbOvlohmSOofE2zw8wrQcvgnBTQK8YxBoDdXdjuUO2kpisfqYwJYQ_bZsOvlDvWqDZqlekjQfjU_5zJtY47uTUe8VPTHYEtNBq7ZeZaaZaPPejDkIDJSVPgt2FaC9TfRYmNt76zhJ6c1tMSEoQ/35g/sf89mXSZSBqU77uy7lKF_g/t13/oCU5QnZBtxTvONqaRVzwVwDpt3suzPLoFVT9uN0hKJA

BookBub - 1 Broadway 14th floor - Cambridge, MA 02142