[Ginga-argentina] Introducing Audiobook Deals

Jo (Editor @ BookBub) editor-jo at bookbub.com
Wed Oct 30 21:37:19 CET 2019

Hi there,

To thank you for being a BookBub member, I want to invite you to be one of the first to access our new platform for audiobook deals, Chirp! Chirp offers audiobooks selected by the same BookBub editors you trust at up to 95% off.

I love listening to audiobooks on my daily commute, while cleaning up around the house, and even while exercising. With Chirp I can binge audiobooks and discover new authors without breaking the bank.

The best part is that there’s no subscription fee or commitment, and new deals are added daily!

Start getting deals ( https://www.chirpbooks.com/users/subscribe?email=ginga-argentina%40lists.ourproject.org&utm_source=clickherelink&ts=1572467834&source=BB_campaign_email_1 )

Thanks again for your membership, and happy reading!