[Ginga-argentina] Your music projects on The Indie Music Board, Ref: BY93U

SRL Networks gm at skunkradioproductions.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 05:11:11 CEST 2016

Ref: BY93U MW52B
Good day,

I'm listening to some of your singles online and I like what I've heard
so far. I'd like to invite you to promote on The Indie Music Board
alongside other similar Independent Musicians, Bands and Labels.

Please do check it out at SkunkRadioLive.com/IndieMusicBoard and feel
free to get in touch if you are interested in promoting anytime. To
celebrate the launch of the 1st Annual Skunk Radio Live Independent
Music Awards, we are offering special rates on Music Promotion Packages.
All packages come with automatic entry into the awards as a contender in
the relevant categories to further increase publicity as fans listen and
vote for their favorite independent acts.

Our all-inclusive packages now include all the essential tools required
to gain maximum publicity for music projects of all sizes including
Music Reviews, Press Releases, Album Cover Design, Music Video
Promotion, Single/Album Promotion and Radio Promotion, at considerably
reduced rates. Our subscription packages offer even more savings, with
further reductions and half price off all annual subscriptions.

You can view all available packages at
SkunkRadioLive.com/MusicPromotionPackages

Please do get in touch, it would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Have a great day.

NB: You'll only receive this once, so if you are not interested please
rest assured you won't be contacted again.

--
Kind regards,
Steve M.

General Manager
The Indie Music Board

SRL Networks London Ltd | T: 020 3286 0210 | E: studio at srlnetworks.com

contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify us if possible. Thank you. Sender: HN94O. SRL
Networks London Limited, 3 More London Riverside, London Bridge, United
Kingdom. SE1 2RE