[Ginga-argentina] Start Summer with a Flat Tummy, Drop 19# by Memorial Day --5301925

Shed Winter Flab Shed-Winter-Flab at edv128.shhkl.work
Wed May 6 23:46:59 CEST 2015

Wife and I went there yesterday for lunch.  We ordered the \"Pick 3\" from the appetizers menu.  We got the potato skins, buffalo wings, and stuffed... One of the few places to eat. Nothing spectacular but isn't bad either. Service tends to be up and down. Small Buffett and usually the same food but maybe a... Out of all the Thai restaurants I've been to in my life, I can't say I've ever been to one with a drive-thru until now. Opened in 2012, the aptly-named Thai... Good food (had salmon) but a little on the noisy side- others had desserts and thought very good. Parking is a little small but plenty across the street I have been coming here for over 30 years, with my grandparents and parents and now with my family.  Friendly service, great food - always get the fried... Small sports bar restaurant with some awesome chicken wings and their homemade chips are to die for. The chips are very light, not greasy and are huge. The...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715